Chic Denim Guide for Spring 2018
As a part of the latest 2018 fashion
trends, you will find one fabric that every woman finds flattering. Denim is an
inseparable part of a fashionable closet. It is also the material that gives
you a lot of space to experiment and play mix and match. Starting with jeans,
outwear, skirts, shorts, dresses and even shoes and accessories, jean is
literally everywhere. All you need is a little inspiration on how to keep
things interesting every single season. With this guide, we will help you
upgrade your denim game for the upcoming spring.
1. There is no wrong way to do denim on denim. Even if you are not a huge fan of wearing jean from head to toes, it’s time to change your mind. The double denim trend is overtaking the fashion runways, celebrity outfits, and most importantly Insta-popular bloggers love it! So next time you go out, put on your favorite denim dress and pair it with a jean jacket. Another way to go is a chic denim shirt matched with ripped jean shorts.
2. Cheer up the jean fabric with vibrant florals. There is no better print to match with denim, than colorful blooms, especially for spring. This is the season when you can experiment with all the fun colors and shades such as yellow, green, blue, red. A jean distressed skirt and floral blouse will have all eyes on you wherever you go. This celebrity-approved trend is definitely a fun way to upgrade your outfits.
3. Make denim work-appropriate. These past few years, fashion is overwhelmed with athleisure looks. Thanks to that trend, ladies got the chance to wear more casual looks at work. In other words, you can officially rock your favorite pair of jeans at the office. As long as you choose ones that are not ripped or washed off, but on the classier side, feel free to do it. Silk blouses will perfectly fit in this laid-back combo. When you have to keep things more serious, our advice is to flaunt formal dresses with jean outwear.
4. Denim + dresses. Whether you decide to wear chiffon dresses over jeans, or maxi dresses with a jean jacket, you’ll still look as trendy as hell. The trends for spring 2018 predict that jean pieces are the perfect addition to your dress.
5. Colorful denim. There is no need to shy away from vivid hues in the upcoming season. Once the days get warmer you are allowed to include all the colorful jean pieces that you like. Pastel jackets and shirts in yellow, pink, mint green and baby blue should be on top of your shopping list.
Hope you’ll find all this advice helpful in putting together your trendy outfits for the season. Denim is so versatile that there is no way to go wrong. Even if you are rocking white blouses with ripped jeans, your outfit will still be cool. Fashion is all about experimenting, so don’t be afraid to try out new things.
5 Fashion Tips for Spring 2018 That You Must Know
Many designers have wowed us on runways
and we’ve seen some pretty amazing works of art! Now that Spring 2018 is
officially here, the newest fashion trends are finally emerging!
But, many of us cannot afford designer
clothes so how can we keep up with the latest looks? You don’t have to worry,
ladies! Here are five simple and amazing tips you need to know for Spring 2018!
Have Fun with Fabric!
are many exciting ways to wear fabric, so don’t just stick to the normal cotton
and silk! This fashion season why not wear cute, fringe dresses. A proud
descendant of the flapper dresses of the 1920s and the hippie vests of the
mid-1960s, this year’s fringe dresses
are a perfect balance of elegance and comfort.
if you’re not that into it, try more transparent fabrics like chiffon or tulle.
These fabrics will surely create a sexy and whimsical vibe to any dress you
Wear Cozy Couture!
season means it’ll still be a little cool so having jackets on hand will be
essential. But, worry not, because windbreakers are still in fashion this
season. You can opt to wear your windbreaker from last year or make this a
reason to buy a beautiful, new one!
trend that may sweep the fashion world this year is trench
coats. There are so many ways to
personalize a trench coat, may it be sticking to simple khakis and blacks or
looking for more unique colors. You couldn’t go wrong with both.
3. Swing It with Shapes!
This year is the year to go all out with differently shaped clothing. One fad that will be good to look into is puffed sleeves. No, not the kind of sleeves you used to wear when you were younger. These are longer, more mature-looking versions of that; perfect for simple colored blouses!
You can also try wearing squared necklines, which also creates a very beautiful and professional look to tops and dresses, alike.
4. Don’t Be Afraid to Accessorize!
Spring 2018 sees the mighty return of the ‘80s favorite bag, the fanny pack! Now, you wouldn’t be considered unfashionable if you’re seen with a bag tied around your waist. Experiment with different colors and different patterns to match all your outfits.
Admittedly, this season’s clothing inspirations are creatively all over the place, and some key pieces might look a bit too loose. That’s why you should accessorize with a belt around your waist for more definition. You can choose between wide and thin and plain-colored or patterned; so as long as it doesn’t clash with your dresses and pants.
5. Play with Prints & Colors!
This season, color trends come from two different sides of the spectrum. You can opt for muted and romantic tones by wearing pastels. This is perfect for a vintage floral ensemble that’s very feminine. You can also wear these light colors on power suits to balance out your look.
But, if you’re into louder pieces, try wearing highly saturated colors! This is perfect for mixing patterns together to create a look that’s both fun and full of personality. Another fashion trend to try out this year is wearing black and white polka dots. Show off beautiful dresses with this simple pattern for a clean and classic look.
See, there’s enough to make everyone happy with this season’s fashion trends as there are so many to choose from. The only thing left to do is to plan your wardrobe for Spring 2018. So, get on going and have fun, ladies!